Centrify strengthens enterprise security by managing and securing identities from cyber threats. As organizations expand IT resources and teams beyond their premises, identity is becoming the new security perimeter. With Centrify’s platform of integrated software and cloud-based services, Centrify uniquely secures and unifies identity for both privileged and end users across today’s hybrid IT world of cloud, mobile and data center. The result is stronger security and compliance, improved business agility and enhanced user productivity through single sign-on. Over 5000 customers, including half of the Fortune 50 and over 80 federal agencies, leverage Centrify to secure identities.
Centrify Identity Service (formerly known as User Suite) improves end-user productivity and secures access to cloud, mobile, and on-premises apps via single sign-on, user provisioning and multi-factor authentication. Manage apps, mobile devices, and Macs via Active Directory, LDAP or cloud identity stores.
• Full single-sign-on (SSO) for all applications (Cloud and on-premise)
• Control access to cloud and mobile apps, and manage the devices used to access them
• Improve security by eliminating easily cracked, recycled or improperly stored passwords
• Keep sensitive directory info where you want it: on-site in LDAP or Active Directory, in the cloud or any combination
• Create comprehensive user access policies that span across apps and devices
• Enforce deeper security with per-app policies and context-aware multi-factor authentication
Centrify Privilege Services combines shared account password management with the ability to securely manage and audit access by internal and outsourced IT. The net result is increased security when sharing privileged accounts, simplified compliance and secure remote access to on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure.
• Minimize risk of security breach when sharing privileged accounts
• Enforce centralized control over privileged accounts
• Increase access security
• Enable effective compliance and audits for privileged accounts
• Future-proof your identity and access management (IAM) Strategy
Centrify Server Suite combines comprehensive bridging of Linux and UNIX systems to Active Directory with powerful privilege management and session monitoring across Windows, Linux and UNIX systems. The net result is increased security, improved compliance and comprehensive reporting and auditing.
• Protect critical information and minimise attack surface by providing only necessary access levels to IT systems
• Easily prove who has access to what IT resource, and how that access is used across the enterprise
• Achieve rapid value through an experience identity management leader with over 5000 customers
• Make identity a core element of your security strategy with a scalable solution that will meet future needs